Vegan Kimchi Fritters with Black Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Super tasty savory finger food, great for impressing at dinner parties
1/2 onion, sliced
1 small carrot, peeled and julienned
50-100g Food85 organi napa cabbage kimchi
50g plain flour
Chives to garnish
White sesame seeds
Black vinegar (if not available, can use rice vinegar with dash of soy sauce)
1. Add onion and carrots into bowl, add kimchi to taste.
2. Add enough flour and water for ingredients to come together. Consistency should be that of pancake batter.
3. Heat oil in frying pan on high heat.
4. Spoon the mix onto the pan and flatten like a pancake. Recipe is enough for 2 large ones or several smaller fritters.
5. Cook on each side for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile prep the dip by mixing all ingredients together.
7. Serve fritters piping hot with dip and fresh chives.